Cheese is amoung the richest dietry sources of calcium,which plays an assential role in bone health.These pratha roll are so nice in taste and will be ready in 30 minutes.you can make 4 prathas with theese ingredients.
. Boneless chicken in cubes 2 cup.
. Crushed cheese 1 cup.
. Mayonaise 1 cup.
. Tomatoes diced 1/2 cup.
. Chopped green chilli 1 table spoon.
. Onion slices 1/2 cup.
. Soya sauce 1 table spoon.
. Red chilli 1 tea spoon.
. Salt 1/2 tea spoon.
. Black pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
. Oil 1/2 cup.
. Dawn Paratha 4.
How to make:-
1. Wash the chicken.
2. Heat oil in a fry pan and cook chicken cubes for 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato slices and onion and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add salt,black pepper powder,soy sauce,red chilli and cook untill dry.
5.Cover with cheese and green chilli and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Cook the prathas both sides in other pan.
7. Place 1 pratha in a plate.
8. Layer the mayonaise,then chicken and roll the pratha and closs with toothpick.
9. If you like ketchup add it and enjoy.