This dish is so tasty and make on Eid specialy.It will be ready in 15 minutes if it ready for cook.
. Boneless beef in 2 inch pieces 2 kg.
. Kuchri powder 2 table spoon.
. Salt 2 1/2 tea spoos.
. Red peoper powder 3 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 3 tea spoon.
. Coriander powder 3 tea spoon.
. Oil 1/2 cup.
. Yogurt 1 cup.
. Black pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
Bow to cook:.
1. Wash the beef and drain it well.
2. Take a bowl and beat the yogurt.
3. Add salt,red pepper, garam masala, black pepper, coriander powder, oil,kuchri powder in the yogurt.
4. Marinate the beef with this batter and place in fridge for 6-8 hour.
5. Skrew tbe beef tikka on sticks and cook on anghetee both sides untill it look brown.
Serve it hot with mint yogurt:-