- Butter 1 table spoon.
- Hot milk 2 cup.
- Cold milk 1/4 cup.
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup.
- Custard powder 2 table spoon.
- Banana slices 1 cup.
- Apple slices 1 cup.
- Grapes 1 cup.
- Strawberries 1 cup.
- Egg yolk 1.
- Vanilla essence 1 tea spoon.
- Almond and chocolate for garnish.
How to cook:-
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the brown sugar until it golden brown.
- Add hot milk in it.
- Mix custard powder in cold milk and mix in hot milk.
- Stir it until it thick.
- Turn of the stove.
- Beat the egg yolk and add in the custard.
- Put the 1/2 of all fruits in the bowl.
- Pour the 1/2 of custard,then spread the remaining fruits.
- Pour the remaining custard and garnish with crushed almond and chocolate.
- You can decorate with fruit and jelly which you like.