Eating a diet rich in fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
Eating a diet rich in fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
This cake will be ready in 2 hour.
- Mango slices 1 cup.
- Fresh cherries 1 cup.
- Pure margarine 2 cup.
- Brown sugar 1-1/2 cup.
- Mashed banana 1 cup.
- Self raising flour 1-1/2 cup.
- Polanta flour 2 table spoon.
- Baking powder 1/2 tea spoon.
- Ground almond 1/2 cup.
- Milk 1 cup.
- Take a bowl and cream the sugar and margarine.
- Add mashed banana and mix well.
- After sifting the flour and baking powder,fold into the mixture.
- Halved the cherries and add cherries almonds and milk.
- Top with mango slices.
- Transfer it in baking lined try and bake for 40- 50 minutes on 180 degree.
- Covered in the foil for 20 minutes.