- Self raising flour 1 cup.
- Milk 1oo ml.
- Grounds almonds 1.2 cup.
- Eggs 4.
- Almond extract 1 tea spoon.
- Baking powder 1 tea spoon.
- Golden caster sugar 1 cup.
- Softened butter 1 cup.
- Cherries 1-1/2 cup.
- Flaked almonds 1/4 cup.
How to make:-
- Take a bowl and beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in eggs one by one and beat every time.
- Fold in the almond extract, flour,baking powder,ground almonds.
- Add the milk and cherries.
- Lined the 20 cm deep cake tin and pour the mixture in the tins.
- Sprinkle over the flaked almonds.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes on 160 degree.
- Leave them for cool,then transfer into the plate.