- Bread slice 3.
- Dry apricot 1 cup.
- Peel of orange 4 cut them very small pieces.
- Condensed milk 1 tin.
- Sugar 1 tea spoon.
- Corn flour 1 tea spoon.
- Almond 11.
- Oil for fry.
- Fry the oil in fry pan and fry the bread slices golden brown and put aside.
- Take a pan and boiled the milk.
- Mix corn flour in some water and add in the milk.
- Take a fry pan and and put in sugar,dry apricot,peel of orange,almond and cook for 3 minutes or un till it thick.
- Take a deep dish and place the bread slice.
- Put the milk on the bread slice,then sugar,almond,peel of orange and apricot.
Serve hot or cold :-