- Boiled potato 4 cup.
- Boiled green peas 1 cup.
- Boiled carrots 1.
- Chopped green chili 2 tea spoon.
- Red chili 1 tea spoon.
- Garam masala 2 tea spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Bread crumbs of 5-6 piece.
- Cooking oil for fry.
- Termeric powder 1/2 tea spoon.
- Fresh mint and coriander 1 cup.
How to cook;-
- Mix potatoes,green peas,carrots,ginger paste red chili,garam masala,termeric powder,corn flour and salt.
- Add fresh mint and coriander and kneed to make a smooth dough.
- Make any shape of cutlet of the potato mixture.
- Roll each cutlet piece in bread crumbs
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan and fry cutlet each side golden brown.
Ingredients for chana chat;-
Kabuli chana 2 cup.
Dal masoor 1/2 cup.
Meetha soda 1 tea spoon.
Onion 1 cut in long slices.
Green chili 1 tea spoon.
Red chili 1 tea spoon.
Sugar 1 table spoon.
Salt 1 tea spoon.
Sonf 1 tea spoon.
How to make;-
Sock the chana for 3-4 hours.
Take a pan and boil 6 glass of water.
Stain the water of chana and cook chana and dal masoor in boiled water .
Add meetha soda.
When chana tender and look it like some grave,add red chili,salt,green chili
sugar and sonf .
Cook it for 5-7 minutes.
Take a dish,place the chana chart and took cutlet on it.
At the last garnish with fresh mint and coriander.
Serve and enjoy:-