Almonds are a source of vitamin E, copper, magnesium, and high quality protein. Almonds also contain high levels of healthy unsaturated fatty acids in addition to a lot of bioactive molecules (such as fiber, phytosterols, vitamins, other minerals, and antioxidants) which can help prevent cardiovascular heart diseases.Peanut butter has protein as well as potassium — which lowers the risk of high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease. It also contains fiber for your bowel health, healthy fats, magnesium to fortify your bones and muscles, Vitamin E and antioxidants.These cookies will be ready in 40 minutes.
- Refined flour 3 cup.
- Baking powder 2 tea spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Sugar 1 cup.
- Brown sugar 1 cup.
- Unsalted butter 3 cup.
- Egg 3.
- Peanut butter 1 cup.
- Vanilla extract 2 table spoon.
- Crushed almonds 1/2 cup.
How to make;-
- Take a bowl and whisk together refined flour, baking powder and salt.
- In other bowl beat sugars and butter together with a hand mixture for 3-5 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one and beat well each.
- Add peanut butter,crushed almonds and vanilla and beat until it smooth
- Add refined mixture and beat until combined.
- Using a table spoon ,portion out dough and roll in to balls"place 2"apart on parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Using a fork,press tines over balls in across hatch pattern to flatten.
- Bake rotating baking sheets halfway through coking about 15 minutes on 350 degree.