- Spaghtti 1 pound.
- Olive oil 1 table spoon.
- Onion 3 large,thinly slice.
- Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
- Dried bread crumbs 1 cup.
- Butter 3 cup.
- Egg 3.
- Milk 2 cup.
- Vinegar 1/2 cup.
- Sugar 1 table spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Black pepper 1 tea spoon.
How to cook;-
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Take a large covered sauce pot and put in 12 glass of water and salt and boiled it for boiled pasta.
- In a big nonstick skillet heat oil on medium heat.
- Add onions,garlic,sugar and 1 tea spoon salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes,stirring often .
- Take a bowl, combine crumbs,2 table spoon butter.
- In large bowl whisk eggs,milk,1/2 tea spoon salt and black pepper.
- Set a side.
- Cook it 4-5 minutes on medium heat,untill golden,add vinegar,1 table spoon butter and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta for half the time label direct drain,return to pot,stir it in onion mixture and egg mixture.
- Transfer pasta to skillet top with crumbs,bake for 30 minutes.
Delicious spaghtti is ready;-