As the tea refreshes the mood and relieves you of stress,the same way light cakes along with tea makes a perfect match and a healthy tea time.Oranges are always refreshing and tasty and the same way orange cake is a perfect match for a lighter tea.This delicious cake will be ready in 1-1/2 hour.
- Refined Flour 1 cup.
- Sugar 3/4 cup.
- 2 Eggs.
- Baking powder half a teaspoon.
- Butter 3/4 cup.
- Orange Juice or Squash 1/4.
- Crushed almonds 1/4 cup.
- Heavy cream 1 cup.
- Ready jelly some cubes.
The Way To Cook:
- Beat sugar and butter well together.
- Add the eggs to the butter and sugar paste and beat it.
- Mix refined flour,orange juice,almonds and baking powder into the paste.
- Grease the oil in the baking bowl you want to make cake in.
- Put this paste into the baking bowl.
- Oven it for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Transfer on the wire rack and leave for cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the bowl and place on the serving dish and decorate with cream and jelly.
Your Perfect & Delicious Orange Cake Is Ready!