who eat at least one apple a day are 28 percent less likely to develop type 2 diabetes than those who don’t eat apples. Apples are loaded with soluble fibre, the key to blunting blood sugar swings..This recipe is for 6 muffins and it takes time 1 hour.
- Refined flour 2 cup.
- Baking powder 1 table spoon.
- Salt 1/4 tea spoon.
- Brown sugar 1-1/4 cup.
- Ground cinnamon 1 table spoon.
- Milk 1-1/2 cup.
- Eggs 2.
- Oil 1 cup.
- Large flake rolled oats 1 cup.
- Kraft peanut butter with honey 1/2 cup.
- Granny smith apples 2.
How to make:-
- Combine peanut butter,oats in a bowl.
- Take a bowl and blend the flour,salt,baking powder,cinnamon,1/2 cup sugar well.
- Whisk eggs,milk,oil in a bowl and blend well.
- Stir in apples.
- Add dry ingredients and blend.
- Combine peanut butter,oats and remaining sugar until crumbly.
- Lined the muffin cups with paper and spoon half the batter.
- Top each with 1 table spoon of mixture.
- Cover with remaining batter and mixture and press with spoon.
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes on 350 degree.
- Transfer it on rack for cool.