- Boneless chicken 1 kg.
- Paneer 14 0z block.
- Lemon juice 1 table spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Red chili powder 1 tea spoon.
- Ginger paste 1 tea spoon.
- Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
- Yogurt 1/2 cup.
- Coriander powder 1 table spoon.
- Chopped green chili 1 table spoon.
- Oil 1 table spoon.
- Cucumber 1 .
- Onion 1.
- Lemon 1.
How to cook:-
- Cut the chicken and paneer in to cubes.
- Take a bowl and marinate the chicken and paneer with lemon juice and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Mix the salt,red and green chili,ginger and garlic paste,coriander,oil in the yogurt.
- Marinate the chicken and paneer with this mixture.
- Leave it for 5 hours in the refrigerator.
- Thread the chicken and paneer on pre-soaked bamboo skewers.
- Cook the chicken for 10 minutes on each side in oven or until it brown.
- Remove from the oven,pour in the dish and garnish with onions,cucumber and lemon wedges.
Serve with mint chutney:-