- Eggs 6.
- Salt 1/2 tea spoon.
- Black pepper 1 tea spoon.
- Mushrooms 6.
- Butter 4 inch cube.
- Olive oil 1/2 cup.
- Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup.
How to make:-
- Beat the egg in a bowl well and mix 1/4 tea spoon salt and 1/2 tea spoon black pepper in it.
- Cut the mushrooms in small pieces.
- Heat the butter in the fry pan and fry mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Add olive oil and 1/4 tea spoon salt and 1/2 tea spoon black pepper.
- Fry it until golden.
- Add eggs and spread them in fry pan.
- When the omelette being to ready sprinkle over the cheddar.
- With a spatula fold the omelette in half.
- When it start to turn golden brown,remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour it in serving plate .
Serve with bread slices and ketchup:-