- Raw almonds 2 cup.
- Shredded coconut 1 cup.
- Virgin coconut oil 2/3 cup.
- Almond butter 1/2 cup.
- Coconut flour 1 table spoon.
- Salt 1/2 tea spoon.
- Vanilla extract 2 tea spoon.
- Dark chocolate 1/2 cup/
- Blackstrap molasses 2 tea spoon.
How to make:-
- Blend the almonds i processor.
- Add shredded coconut,coconut oil,almond butter,coconut flour,vanilla extract,blackstrap and blend until it forms a textured paste.
- Take a baking pan and lined it with wax paper and pour the mixture in it.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate in microwave.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the cake.
- Keep it in refrigerator again for 10 minutes.
- Cut it in pieces and store in a plastic container in the refrigerator.
Serve with tea and enjoy:-