- Onion 1
- Salt 1 tea spoon..
- Stalk lemongrass 1.
- Vegetable oil 2 table spoon.
- Red thai curry paste 3 table spoon.
- Boneless chicken 4.
- Fish sauce 1 table spoon.
- Brown sugar 1 table spoon.
- Dried kaffir lime leaves 4.
- Coconut milk 1 can.
- Fresh coriander leaves 1 cup.
How to make:-
- Cut the chicken and onion into cubes.
- Cut the lemongrass into slices.
- Take a pan and heat the oil and add the onions and fry for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste in it and cook for 1 minutes,stirring all the time.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir for 3 minutes ,then add the lemongrass,fish sauce,salt,sugar,coconut milk,kaffir lime leaves .
- Cooked for 15 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Stir in chopped fresh coriander.
- Pour in serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve with thai basmati rice:-