- Boneless chicken breast 4 cut in slices.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Black pepper 1 tea spoon.
- Red pepper 1 tea spoon.
- Egg 2 beaten.
- Olive oil for fry.
- Cornflour 2 cup.
- Carrot 1 cut in 2 inch slices.
- Peas 2 cup.
- Stalks of celery 2.
- Onion 2 cut in long size.
- Broccoli 1 cup.
- Sugar 1-1/2 cup.
- Ketchup 1/2 cup.
- Cider vinegar 3/4 cup.
- Soy sauce 2 table spoon.
- Garlic powder 2 table spoon.
- Ginger powder 2 table spoon.
Spray salt and black pepper on the chicken .
Dredge the chicken in beaten egg and then in cornflour.
Heat oil in fry pan and fry chicken until browned.
Place the chicken in baking sheet.
Mix sugar,ketchup,vinegar,soy sauce,garlic and ginger powder well.
Pour half of it over the chicken.
Bake it for 25 minutes at 325 degree.
Take a fry pan and heat 1 cup of oil and fry all vegetables.
When chicken is done,pour the remaining sauce over the vegetables and mix them in the chicken.
Serve with rice;-