- 3 Egg
- Sugar 3/4
- Refined flour 1 cup
- Coco powder 2 teaspoon
- Cream for topping.
- Sliced banana 1 cup.
- Beat three eggs without yolk one by one. in a bowl.
- Add yolk and beat again.
- Add sugar and beat well.
- Take another bowl ,add coco powder and mix the refined flour in it.
- Add the mixture of eggs in it.
- Put it in oven for 25-30 Minutes.
- Take the cake out and cut it in three pieces.
- Spread the sugar syrup and sliced banana on the cake.
- Decorate the cake with cream.
Your Chocolate Cake is Ready!