Apples include improved digestion, prevention of stomach disorders, gallstones, constipation, liver disorders, anemia, diabetes, heart ..If you're not already a fan of strawberries, you should be. Not only are they juicy, summery and delicious, they're a bona fide superfood, too. Nutrient-rich and packed with antioxidants (like vitamin C).This recipe is for 4 serving and will be ready in 1 hour.
- Apples 1kg.
- Strawberries 2 cup.
- Lemon juice 2table spoon.
- Sugar powder 4 table spoon.
- Refined flour 2 table spoon.
- Refined flour 1 cup.
- Sugar powder 1/2 cup.
- Salt 1/2tea spoon.
- Butter 1 cup.
- Peel the apples and cut it into cubes.
- Take a large bowl and add apples,lemon juice,2 table spoon flour,4 table spoon sugar and mix them gently.
- Add strawberries and stir in.
- Take the custard bowls and fill with the mixture.
- Take a bowl and mix 1 cup refined flour,salt,sugar and butter with electric mixer.
- Top the custard with this mixture.
- Lined the baking sheet with parchment paper and place on the custard cups.
- Bake them for 40 minutes on 350 degree.