This soup is for 5 serving and will be ready in 40 minutes.It is a diet soup.you can loose weight from this.At the lunch you drink 3-4 cup of this soup.
- Boiled and shredded chicken 1 cup.
- Chicken broth 2 cup.
- Vegetable oil 2 table spoon.
- Thinly sliced of onion 1 cup.
- Garlic paste 1 /2 tea spoon.
- Chopped cauliflower 3 cup.
- Salt 1 tea spoon..
- Black pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
- Chopped parsley 1 table spoon.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion for 5 minutes or until it soft.
- Add garlic paste and fry for30 seconds.
- Add in cauliflower and chicken broth and 2 cup of water.
- Bring to a boil,then low the heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the chicken,black pepper and cook for 3-5 minutes on low heat.
- Beat eggs and stir in the soup for 1 minute.
- Pour in a serving bowl and sprinkle over the parsley.
Serve and enjoy:-