It will be ready in 1 hour but take time for chill.
It is for 6 serving.
- Jello Oreo pudding mix (8.4 once).
- Milk 3-1/2 cup.
- Frozen whipped topping 1 container.(8 once0.
- Chopped Oreos 12.
- Chocolate graham crackers.1 package.(14 once).
- Prepared chocolate frosting 1 can.(16 once0.
- Beat the pudding and milk with electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped topping until fully incorporated.
- Add in the chopped Oreos and combined gently.
- Take a 9 by 13 inch baking pan and layer the graham crackers.
- Spread half pudding over the crackers.
- Layer the crackers.
- Top with remaining pudding.
- Finely layer of graham crackers.
- Melt the frosting in microwave for 30 seconds and spread over the whole cake and cover the crackers.
- Chill for 5 hours before serve.