This sweet halwa will be ready in 40 minutes and is for 8 serving.
. Dal chana 1/2 kg.
. Milk 1 kg.
. Sugar 1/2 kg.
. Khoya 2 cup.
. Small cardamom 8.
. Ghee 2 cup.
. Grated almonds 1cup.
. Pistachios 1/2 cup.
. Crushed Coconut 2 table spoon.
How to make:-
1. Soak the dal for 1 hour.
2. Drain its water and cook in milk until milk dry.
3. Grand tha dal on sil.
4. Heat the ghee in a pan and fry cardamom for 30 seconds.
5. Add dal and fry until golden brown.
6. Add sugar and stir until its water dry.
7. Add coconut,khoya and cook until it leave ghee.
8. Add almonds and pistachios.
9. Piur in a serving bowl .
Serve hot or cool:-