So easy to make and tasty.This will make in 30 minutes and is for 6 serving.
. Potato 1 kg.
. Ginger paste 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Chopped onion 2.
. Chopped green chili 1 tea spoon.
. Mustard oil 2 cup.
. Salt 1 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
. Mustard powder 1/4 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 tea spoin.
. Coriander powder 1 tea spoon.
. Fried zeera 1 tea spoon.
. Chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
How to cook:-
1. Cut potatoes into small cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and fry onion for 3 minutes or until light brown.
3. Add ginger paste and green chili and fry for 1 minute.
4. Wash the potato and drain them well and add in the skillet .
5. Stir in salt and cook for 3 minutes on medium to low heat.
6. Add red pepper,mustard powder,zeera,coriander powder and cook on low heat until potato tender.
7. Pour in a serving bowl and sprinkle over the garam masala.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve with mint yogurt and nan:-