This is so tasty and nice to eat.I like cook it in butter or dasi ghee.This is for 8 serving and will be ready in 1 hour.
. Dasi chicken 2 kg.
. Dasi ghee 1 cup.
. Butter 2 cup.
. Chopped onion 4.
. Garlic paste 1 table spoon.
. Ginger paste 1 table spoon.
. Chopped green chili 2 table spoon.
. Grated ginger 1/2 cup.
. Chopped tomato 10.
. Yogurt 1 cup.
. Salt 2 tea spoons.
. Red pepper powder 2 tea spoons.
. Mustard powder 1/2 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 2 tea spoon.
. Black pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
. Coriander powder 1 table spoon.
. Chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
How to cook:-
1. Cook chicken with garlic paste,ginger paste,salt for 10 minutes.
2. Add onion and tomato and cook on medium heat until chicken tandar.
3. If need add some water.
4. Heat ghee in a big skillet and fry chicken for 5 minutes.
5. Add red pepper,mustard powder and stir for 3 minutes.
6. Beat the yogurt and add in the skillet and cook 5 minutes.
7. Add butter and cook for 3 minutes.
8. Stir in garam masala , coriander powder, black pepper powder, grated ginger and green chili and put on dum for 1 minute.
9. Pour in a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with nan and mint yogurt:-