This recipe is spicy and tasty.This dish will be ready in 40 minutes and it is for 6 serving.
. Chicken 2 kg.
. Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
. Yogurt 1/2 kg.
. Oil 1cup.
. Chopped green chili 1 cup.
. Grated ginger 3 cup.
. Salt 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 1 tea spoon.
. Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch.
How to cook:-
1. Beat the yogurt.
2. Take a big pan and cook chicken with yogurt,salt,oil, red pepper for 25 minutes on medium to low heat.
3. Stir after every 5 minutes.
4. Add green chili and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
5. If its water no dry,bring heat high and dry its water.
6. Pour in a serving dish and sprinkle over the coriander leaves.
Serve with nan and mint yogurt;-