It is very healthy for children and adults.It is so easy to make and will be ready in 40 minutes.
. Dates 1 kg.
. Milk 2 kg.
. Sugar 1 1/2 cup.
. Ghee 1 cup.
. Dal chana 1 1/2 cup.
. Crushed almond 1/2 cup.
. Crushed ciconut 2 table spoon.
. Small cardamoms 6.
How to cook:-
1. Wash the dates and soak in water for 3 hours.
2. Boil the milk and add the dal chana.
3. Cook until dal tandar.
4. When dal tandar dry the milk.
5. Grand the dal on sil.
6. Heat the ghee in a pan and fry cardamom fir 30 seconds.
7. Add dal and dates mixture and cook until dry.
8. Add sugar and stir until it dry and leave ghee.
9. Pour in a serving bowl and garnish with almonds and coconut.
Tasty halwa is ready.serve and enjoy: