- Beef mince 1/2 kg.
- Water 3 cup.
- Mostaccioli,un cooked.
- Spaghetti sauce 1 cup.
- Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese,1 and 1/2 cup.
- Kraft grated parmesan cheese 1/3 cup.
How to cook;-
- Brown meat large skillet.
- Drain stir in water.
- Bring to boil;reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in pasta and cover it.
- When pasta is tender add spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup or mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Your pasta is ready;-