- Refined flour 3 cup.
- Baking powder 2 tea spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Sugar 1 cup.
- Brown sugar 1 cup.
- Unsalted butter 3 cup.
- Egg 3.
- Crushed almond 1 cup.
- Vanilla extract 2 table spoon.
How to make;-
- Pre heat oven on 350 degree.
- Take a bowl and whisk together refined flour, baking powder and salt.
- In other bowl beat sugars and butter together with a hand mixture for 3-5 minutes.
- Add eggs one by one and beat well each.
- Add almond, butter and vanilla and beat un till it smooth
- Add refined mixture and beat un till combined.
- Using a table spoon ,portion out dough and roll in to balls"place 2"apart on parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Using a fork,press tines over balls in across hatch pattern to flatten.
- Bake rotating baking sheets halfway through coking about 15 minutes.
Peanut butter cookies are ready for eat;-