Almond makes this ice cream so tasty and wonder full.It is for 2 serving and ready in 30 minutes but take time for freezer.
- Mangoes 2 (cut chunks and freeze).
- Almond 1/2 cup.
- Butter 1/3 cup.
- Dark chocolate chips 1/4 cup.
- Chopped almond and chocolate for garnish.
How to make;-
- Place the mangoes, almond and butter in to blender container.
- Turn on machine and quickly increase speed to high.
- Once every thing is slightly combined,stop the machine.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Turn on machine and again quickly increase speed to high for 20-30 seconds.
- Scoop in to bowls,top with chopped almonds and chocolate.
- freeze mixture to get a harder ice cream.