This dish is for 8 serving and eill be ready in 40 minutes.
. Chicken 1 kg.
. Chopped onion 2.
. Garlic powder 1 tea spoon.
. Ginger powder 1 tea spoon.
. Chopped green chili 1 tea spoon.
. Tomats puree 1 cup.
. Salt 1 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Mustard powder 1/4 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 tea spoon.
. Almond 1/2 cup.
. Butter 1/2 cup.
. Oil 1 cup.
. Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch.
. Chopped mint leaves 1/4 bunch.
. Yogurt 1 cup.
How to cook; -
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry onion golden brown.
2. Stain the onion and grand.
3. Transfer again in oil and add tomato puree and garlic and ginger powder and cook untill it combined.
4. Add chicken and salt and vook for 5 minutes.
5. Add red pepper and mustard powder.
6. Grand the yogurt with coriander and mint leaves and add in chicken and cook untill chicken tender.
7. Add green chili and garam masala and cook for 3 minutes on low heat or untill it leave oil.
8. Peel the almonds.
9. Heat the butter snd fry almonds crispy.
10. Pour the chicken in a serving bowl and sprinkle over the almonds.
Serve sith nan and enjoy:-