- Chopped apples 3 cup.
- Refrigerated sugar cookie dough 1 package 18 onces.
- Cream cheese 1 package 8 once.
- Vanilla 1/2 tea spoon.
- Caramel dip 1/4 cup.
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup.
How to make:-
- Spread sugar cookie dough into a 12 inch circle pan.
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes on 350 degree.
- Leave it for cool for 10 minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl and beat cream cheese,vanilla,and brown sugar well until it smooth.
- Spread mix over top of cookies.
- Layer the diced apples over cream cheese mixture.
- Warm the caramel dip and drizzle over the apples.
It is so tasty and yummy,serve and enjoy:-