- Low fat milk 3/4 cup.
- Water 1 table spoon.
- Ground green tea powder 1 tea spoon.
- Vanilla flavored liquid coffee creamer 2 table spoon.
- Almonds 6-8.
- Ice cubes.
How to make:-
- Take a cocktail shaker and mix green tea powder and water and stir until the powder has dissolved.
- Add ice cubes in cocktail shaker until it is halfway full.
- Pour the coffee,almond and milk in it.
- Place the lid on top of the shaker and shake well until fully blended.
- Stain it and pour in the glass pre-filled with ice cubes.
Serve and enjoy:-