- Boneless chicken 1 kg.
- Chopped fresh chives 2 table spoon.
- Crumbled feta cheese 2 table spoon.
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup.
- Vinegar 1-1/2 cup.
- Cooking oil 1/4 cup.
- Ground black pepper 1-1/2 tea spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
How to make:-
- Take a sauce pan and whisk together vinegar,and sugar and cook it for 20 minutes on low heat after boil.
- Cut the chicken in 2 inches cube.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper each side.
- Take a grilled pan and spray it with oil and place the chicken in the grilled pan and cook each side for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken in a dish and drizzle the vinegar syrup over the chicken and top with feta cheese and chives.
Serve hot with any sauce:-