- All purpose flour 2 cup.
- Ground nutmeg 1 tea spoon.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Baking powder 1 table spoon.
- Baking soda 1 tea spoon.
- Brown sugar 3/4 cup.
- Egg 2.
- Butter 1/2 cup.
- Buttermilk 3/4 cup.
- Blueberries 1 cup.
How to make:-
- Take a bowl and mix flour,salt,nutmeg,baking powder and baking soda well.
- Take a large mixer bowl and beat sugar and butter well.
- Add egg one by one and beat.
- Add flour mixture and buttermilk and beat again.
- Stiff in butter and stir in blueberries.
- Take a loaf pan and greased it.
- Pour batter in it and bake it for 50-60 minutes on 350 degree.
- Cool pan on wire rack for 20 minutes,then remove from the pan and leave for cool.
Serve it and enjoy:-