For the cake:-
- Sugar 2 table spoon.
- Vanilla 2 tea spoon.
- Whipping cream 2 cup.
- Chocolate wafer cookies 1 box.
For the filling:-
- Sweet cherries in heavy syrup 1 can.
- Cornstarch 3 table spoon.
- Sugar 3 table spoon.
For the ganache:-
- Chopped milk chocolate 1 cup.
- Heavy cream 1 cup.
Cherries and chocolate sprinkles for dressing:-
How to make:-
- Cut the cherries in 4 pieces.
- Take a saucepan and cook cherries,sugar and cornstarch until dissolved.
- When it thick remove from the heat.
- Leave it for cool.
- Take a large bowl and pour in whipping cream,vanilla,sugar and beat it until stiff peaks form.
- Take a loaf pan and lined it with plastic wrap.
- Spread some of the whipped cream in the bottom of the pan.
- Place a row of graham crackers over the whipped cream.
- Spread the layer of the cherries.
- Layer the graham crackers,then whipped cream on the top.
- Again layer the cherries filling ,then whipped cream until saucepan covered.
- At the end cover with whipped cream.
- Keep it in refrigerator overnight.
- Take a bowl and pour in the chopped chocolate.
- Take a saucepan and heat the cream until boiling,stirring it until a skin from forming.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and leave it for few minutes.
- Stir it until the chocolate melted.
- Invert the loaf pan over a serving dish to release the cake.
- Frost the sides with remaining cream.
- Decorate with sprinkles and pour 1/2-2/3 of the ganache on the top.
- Leave the remaining ganache for cool.
- Whip them with electric beater.
- Pipe the whipped ganache on top of the cake in rosettes.
- Top with more cherries.
Serve chilled and enjoy with delicious cake:-