- Banana 3.
- White chocolate 1/2 cup.
- Chocolate 1/2 cup.
- Shortening 3 table spoon.
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Chocolate sprinkles.
- Popsicle sticks 6.
How to make:-
- Peel the bananas and cut in half.
- Push a popsicle stick part way through the cut end of the banana.
- Set the popsicles on a plate and freeze them.
- Take a bowl and put shortening and chocolate and microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Stir and microwave it again.
- Stir and again microwave it until chocolate melted.
- Lay a parchment sheet on the counter.
- Set out sprinkles.
- Take 1 banana out of the freezer at a time and place on the parchment sheet.
- Pour the chocolate over the top.
- Coat the banana each side well.
- Decorate the banana with with the desired sprinkles.
- Hold it for 1 minute,then again place in freezer.
- Repeat this process with all the bananas one by one and place in freezer for completely freeze.
Serve cold and enjoy:-