How to make:-
- Take a bowl and combine hot sauce,honey and ginger paste.
- Take a another bowl combine garlic powder,onion powder and paprika.
- Brush the chicken with oil.
- Add the powder mixture and coat the chicken.
- Take the baking try and lined it with paper and place the chicken in it.
- Roast the chicken for 20 minutes on 200 degree.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and coat with hot sauce mixture.
- Bake it again for40 minutes.
- Turning the chicken after every 10 minutes.
- Brush corn with 1 table spoon of olive oil.
- Take a baking try and place them on it.
- Bake it for 30 minutes on the bottom shelf.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Slice the corn.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve with sour cream and corn:-