- Butter 1 table spoon.
- Hot milk 2 cup.
- Cold milk 1/4 cup.
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup.
- Custrad powder 2 table spoon.
- Egg yolk 1.
- Vanilla essence 1 tea spoon.
- Almond and chocolate for garnish.
How to cook:-
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the brown sugar un till it golden brown.
- Add hot milk in it.
- Mix custrad powder in cold milk and mix in hot milk.
- Stir it until it thick.
- Turn of the stove.
- Beat the egg yolk and add in the custrad.
- Put in the bowl and garnish with crushed almond and chocolate.
- You can decorate with fruit and jelly which you like.