- Banana into slices 3 cup.
- Mango into slices 3 cup.
- Cream cheese 4 cup.
- Heavy cream 2 cup.
- Food cake 1.
- Crushed almond 1 tea spoon.
- Lemon juice 1/4 cup.
- Sugar 1/4 cup-2/3 cup.
How to make:-
- Take a saucepan and heat the lemon juice.
- Add 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup sugar and stir until it dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the almond extract.
- Cut the fruit cake in 1 inches pieces.
- Cover the each side of cake pieces with the lemon,sugar mixture with the brush.
- Cut the each slice of cake into 1 inches cubes.
- If remain the lemon juice keep it aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar until it smooth.
- Add the heavy cream and still continuing the mixer until the mixture is smooth.
- Take a glass bowl and layer the 1/3 of the cake cubes in the bottom of the bowl.
- Sprinkle with a layer of the 1/3 of the mango cubes,then 1/3 of the cream.
- Layer the 1/3 of the banana cubes.
- Again layer the 1/3 of the cake,then 1/3 of the mangoes,then 1/3 the cream.
- Layer the banana cubes.
- If you had lemon juice,drizzle on this layer.
- Repeat the layer of remaining cake,then mango,then cream,spread it out evenly.
- Top the last layer of banana cubes,then cover with the cream.
- Cover with foil paper and refrigerate for 2 hour.