- All purpose flour 2 cup.
- Egg 2.
- Vegetable oil 3/4 cup.
- Sugar 1 cup 1/4 cup.
- Baking powder 1 tea spoon.
- Salt 1/2 tea spoon.
- Milk 3/4 cup.
- Vanilla extract 1 tea spoon.
- Pine apple pie filling small can (for the filling).
- Cream cheese 2 table spoon.
- Sugar 1 table spoon.
- Egg 1.
- Sour cream 1/2 tea spoon.
- Lemon juice 1/2 tea spoon.
How to make;-
- Preheat the oven 350 degree.
- Spray the pan with baking spray.
- Take a large bowl and mix all the cake ingredients.
- Beat well until well combined,no over beat.
- Pour the cake mixture in the pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- When lightly pressed on top and a toothpick inserted in in the center might be a little moist.
- While the cake is baking make the cheese topping Beat the cream cheese un till it is smooth.
- Add sugar and beat again.
- Add egg,sour cream and lemon juice and beat well.
- Set a side until cake is ready.
- When the cake is ready,remove it from the oven.
- Add the pineapple filling even it out as much as possible.
- Dollop on the cheese topping and smooth the top.
- Return the cake to the oven and bake at 350 degree until the cheese mixture just set.
- Let the cake in its pan,cool the cake on a rack,then refrigerate.
Serve with tea or cold drink:-