- Powder milk 1-1/2 cup.
- All purpose flour 1-1/2 table spoon leveled.
- Baking powder1 table spoon.
- Clarified butter2 table spoon.
- Fresh milk 1-1/2 kg.
- Sugar 1 cup.
- White cardamoms 4.
- Pistachios 3 tea spoon (sliced)
- Take a bowl ans mix egg, baking powder, and butter all together and form into a dough.
- Rub it very well.
Make 18 balls and slightly flatten it.
- Boil milk, sugar, white cardamoms and pistachios till it gets slightly thick.
- Then add your rasmalai to it.
- Cover and simmer on low flame for about 5 – 8 minutes or until they swell.
- Then remove, cool and transfer into a serving platter.
Chill and serve :-