Tomatoes, carrots, and vegetables and are much better for you when consumed cooked.And chicken make them so delicious and tasty.This recipe is for 4 serving and make in 1 hour.
- Boneless chicken breast 4 cut in slices.
- Salt 1 tea spoon.
- Black pepper 1 tea spoon.
- Red pepper 1 tea spoon.
- Egg 2 beaten.
- Olive oil for fry.
- Cornflour 2 cup.
- Carrot 1 cut in 2 inch slices.
- Peas 2 cup.
- Stalks of celery 2.
- Onion 2 cut in long size.
- Broccoli 1 cup.
- Sugar 1-1/2 cup.
- Ketchup 1/2 cup.
- Cider vinegar 3/4 cup.
- Soy sauce 2 table spoon.
- Garlic powder 2 table spoon.
- Ginger powder 2 table spoon.
How to make;-
- Spray salt and black pepper on the chicken .
- Dredge the chicken in beaten egg and then in cornflour.
- Heat oil in fry pan and fry chicken until browned.
- Place the chicken in baking sheet.
- Mix sugar,ketchup,vinegar,soy sauce,garlic and ginger powder well.
- Pour half of it over the chicken.
- Bake it for 25 minutes at 325 degree.
- Take a fry pan and heat 1 cup of oil and fry all vegetables.
- When chicken is done,pour the remaining sauce over the vegetables and mix them in the chicken.
Serve with rice;-