This dish make easy and quickly.It is for 6-8 serving and will be ready in 30 minutes
. Alloo 1 kg.
. Chopped onion 2.
. Ginger paste 1 table spoon.
. Chopped green chili 1tea spoon.
. Chopped tomato 1 cup.
. Salt 1 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Mustard powder 1/4 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 tea spoon.
. Chopped coriander leaves 1 bunch.
. Dry mathi 1/4 packet.
. Oil 2 cup.
How to cook:-
1. Cut the potato in small cubes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry onion for 3 minutes.
3. Add ginger paste and fry for 30 seconds.
4. Add tomato paste and cook until tomato tender.
5. Add salt,red pepper,mustard powder,coriander powder,green chili and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add 1/2 glass water and add potato and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
7. Add 1/2 glass water and mathi and cook until potato tender.
8. Add garam masala and coriander leaves.
9. Pour in a bowl and serve with paratha or nan:-