This dish is so famous in Pakistan. I like to eat this with paratha.This recipe is for 8-10 serving and will be ready in 1 hour if kralla already peeled and washed.
. Keema 1 kg.
. Kralla 2 kg.
. Chopped onion 2.
. Chopped onion into long shape 5.
. Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
. Ginger paste 1 table spoon.
. Chopped green chili 1table spoon.
. Chopped tomato 2 cup.
. Salt 6 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 2 tea spoon.
. Mustard powder 1/2 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 table spoon.
. Oil 2 cup.
. Chopped coriander leaves few for garnish.
How to cook:-
1. Peel the kralla well witb sharp knife and waste its seeds.
2. Sprinkle over the 4 tea spoon salt and mix with hands and leave for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile cook keema with chopped 2 onion,1cup tomato paste,garlic and ginger paste for 5 minutes.
4. Add 1tea spoon salt,1 tea spoon red pepper, 1/4 tea spoon mustard powder and cook for 10 minutes or untill its water dry.
5. Add 1 glass water and cook untill it tander.
6. Add 1 cup oil and cook until it leave oil.
7. Sprinkle over the 1 tea spoon garam masala ,green chili and set aside.
8. After 30 minutes place the karalla on a kitchen towel and drain the water of karalla by press it.
9. Wash them in water well and drain its water again in kitchen towel.
10. Heat 1 cup oil in a skillet and fry the karalla for about 10 minutes or untill they look brown and feel crispy.
11. Add onion and stir and cook for 6-8 minutes on low heat.
12. Adf 1cup tomato paste and cook for 5 m.
.13. Add 1tea spoon salt,1tea spoon red pepper, 1/4 tea spoon mustard powder and stir and cook for 6-8 minutes on low heat.
14. Stir in keema and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve with paratha and enjoy:-