This tasty hleem is so nice and will be ready in 4 hours.This is for 10 -15 serving.You can make this with mutton or chicken.
. Beef 1 kg.
. Dal chana 1 cup.
. Dal msoor 1 cup.
. Dal moong 1 cup.
. Dal mash 1 cup.
. wheat dlea 1 cup.
. Ginger paste 1 table spoon.
. Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
. Grated ginger 3 table spoon.
. Grated green chili 6.
. Lemon slices of 2.
. Salt 2 tea spoon.
. Red pepper 3 tea spoon.
. Mustard powder 1/2 tea spoon.
. Coriader powder 1 table spoon.
. Oil 2 cup.
. Chopped onion 1.
. Garam masala 1 table spoon.
. Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch.
How to cook:-
1. Soak all the dal for 2 hours.
2. Cook the beef with ginger and garlic paste and 1 tea spoon salt for 5 minutes.
3. Add 3 glass water and cook until tander.
4. Add oil,salt,red pepper,coriander powder and cook until it leaves oil.
4. Cook dals with 6 glass water.
5. Cook dlea in 2 glass water another pan.
6. When dals tander,grand them and add in the beef 7. Stir it with beavy spoon for combined.
8. Heat oil in a fry pan and fry onion until golden brown.
9. Add onion in the beef.
10. Add garam masala and stir until it thick.
11. Pour in a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with grated ginger,green chili, lemon and nan