This dish is quickly ready.It make in only 10 minutes.It is for 2 serving.
. Egg 4.
. Chopped onion 1.
. Chopped green chili 1 tea spoon.
. Chopped tomato 1.
. Chopped coriander leaves few.
. Oil 1 cup.
. Salt 1/2 tea spoon.
. Black pepper 1/2 tea spoon.
. Red pepper 1/2 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1/2 tea spoon.
. Milk 2 table spoon.
. Grated ginger 1 table spoon.
How to cook:-
1. Heat the oil in a frypan and fry onion golden brown .
2. Add tomato,green chili and stir for 30 seconds.
3. Add salt,red pepper,black pepper,garam masala and stir for 20 seconds.
4. Add milk,eggs one by one and stir.
5. Cook untill it leave oil.
6. Sprinkle over the coriander leaves and grated ginger.
Serve sith bread slice or pratha:-