So delicious .You can eat this at shree in ramadan.It is healthy food.
. Flour 3 cup.
. Salt 1/6 tea spoon.
. Haleeb milk 1/2 cup.
. Paneer 3 table spoon per pratha.
How to cook:-
1. Kneed the flour with salt,milk and if need add some water and place in fridge for 1 hour or in freezer for 8 minutes.
2. Take about 4 table spoon flour and make a small roti.
3. Make 4 roties same.
4. Take 1 of them and paste on the 1 table spoon paneer and cover with other roti and press its side with fingers sell.
5. Baled the roti narmal size .
6. Heat the tawa and greese with oil.
7. Put the roti on tawa and cook for 1 minute.
8. Turn and paste 1 table spoon paneer and turn again and cook untill it ready.
9. Paste 1 table spoon paneer and turn again and cook untill it ready.
Serve with any dish:-