This recipe is so easy and make in 30 minutes. It is for 6 serving.
. Potato into cubes 1/2 kg.
. Egg 4.
. Onion into long pieces 2.
. Ginger paste 1 tea spoon.
. Tomato pure 1 cup.
. Salt 1 tea spoon.
. Red pepper powder 1-1/2 tea spoon.
. Mustard powder 1/4 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 tea spoon.
. Oil 1-1/2 cup.
. Chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
How to cook :-
1. Heat 1 cup oil and fry onion golden brown.
2. Stain the onion and grand it.
3. Transfer it in oil and add ginger powder and tomato pure and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add 1 tea spoon red pepper,1/8 tea spoon Mustard powder, 1 tea spoon salt and cook untill it leave oil.
5. Add 2 cup water and potato cubes and cook on low heat untill potato tender.
6. Mean while beat eggs.
7. Mix in 1/2 tea spoon salt,1/2 tea spoon red pepper, 1/8 tea spoon mustard powder.
8. Heat 1/2 cup oil in a frypan and fry eggs and broke into pieces.
9. Add in the potato.
10. If you want more gravi add more water and bring to boil and cook for 1 minutes on low heat.
11. Pour in a serving bowl and sprinkle over the
garam masala and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve with nan or paratha:-