This is a so famius dish in Pakistan.This is for 8 s
erving and will ve ready in 40 minutes.
. Chicken 1/2 kg.
. Dal chana 1/2 kg.
. Chopped onion 1.
. Garlic paste 1 tea spoon.
. Ginger paste 1 table spoon.
. Chopped green chili 1 table spoon.
Salt 2 tea spoon.
. Red pepper 1 table spoon.
. Coriander powder 1 tea spoon.
. Garam masala 1 table spoon.
. Chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
. Grated ginger and grreen chili for garnish.
How to cook:-
1. Soak the dal for 1 hour.
2. Heat the oil in a big pan and fry the onion for 3 minutes.
3. Add garlic and ginger paste and fry for 30 seconds.
4. Add chicken,salt,red pepper,mustard powder,green chili and cook until it leave oil.
5. Add dal and 4 glass of water and cook until well tander.
6. Saprat the chicken from the bones.
7. Add garam masala and stir with heavy spoon.
8. Pour in a bowl and garnish with grated ginger, green chili and coriander leaves.
Serve with rice or nan;-