- Boneless chicken 1 kg cut in 2 inches cube.
- Red pepper 1 tea spoon.
- Onion 1 cut into sliced.
- Red chili 2.
- Cumin powder 1 tea spoon.
- Coriander powder 1 tea spoon.
- Turmeric powder 1 tea spoon.
- Garam masala 1 table spoon.
- Chopped coriander leaves 1 cup.
For the sauce:-
- Chopped onion 1.
- Garlic paste 1/2 tea spoon.
- Chopped green chili 2.
- Plum tomatoes 1 tin.
- Water 1/4 cup.
- Coriander powder 1 table spoon.
- Cumin powder 1/2 tea spoon.
- Turmeric 1 tea spoon.
How to cook:-
- Marinate the chicken with cumin,coriander powder,turmeric and leave for 1 hour.
- Heat the oil in frypan and fry the chopped onion for 3-4 minutes,then add garlic paste and green chili for 3-4 minutes ,then add water and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Mashed the tomato with food processor well.
- Take another pan and fry the coriander powder,turmeric,cumin in oil for 1 minute.
- Add tomato and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Mashed onion mixture in blender and mix in tomato mixture.
- Cook it for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry in the chicken for few minutes.
- Add half chopped onion,red pepper and chillies and cook until it ready.
- Add the tomato sauce in the chicken and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Pour it in serving bowl and sprinkle the garam masala and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Serve with boiled rice or nan:-