- Boiled spaghetti 1 packet.
- Olive oil.
- Garlic paste 1 table spoon.
- Lemon juice 1/2 cup.
- Orange juice 1 cup.
- Honey 1/4 cup.
- Chopped basil 1/4 cup.
- Red pepper 1 tea spoon.
- Black pepper 1/2 tea spoon.
How to cook:-
- Heat 2 table spoon olive oil in a pan and fry the garlic for 2 minute,scrape the garlic out of the pan and blend in the blander and took aside.
- In the sauce pan add lemon and orange juice,honey and boil it for 10 minutes on low heat or until it thick.
- Blend the sauce in blender with the cooked garlic and 2 table spoon olive oil.
- Leave the mixture for cool for 5 minutes,then blend again until smooth.
- Pour the boiled pasta in the bowl,then add the sauce and basil to the pasta.